Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Rescue 5 Project Update


Like many of you, I want to wear clothing that accomplishes two things.  First, I desire to promote positive attitudes about causes I care about.   And second, I want to spark meaningful conversation that will create change.  

If you click the links below, you will find a description giving meaning to the designs we created.  Each can be placed on a number of different products within Zazzle, generating different price points to accomodate every budget.

Lydia is currently raising money to fund the adoption of 5 orphans who have special needs. You can read more about it here: 
The Rescue 5 Project

Proceeds from all sales will go to fund the Rescue 5 Project.  

The R Word Hurts Tee Shirts
The R Word Hurts Tee Shirts by Squidmunkee
Shop for custom t shirts online at Zazzle


Walk A Mile In Different Shoes Shirts
Walk A Mile In Different Shoes Shirts by Squidmunkee
Browse additional t-shirts at zazzle.com


I See You Shirt
I See You Shirt by Squidmunkee
Create unique custom shirts no minimum.


P.S.  For all who continue to pray and ask about our Natalie, she is doing well.  I will post an update next week with some quotes from her letters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment